Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1901 - 1911 of 1911 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chansey's Parts list page

I've been reading through these pages trying to gain the knowledge needed to do this swap for myself. Any time I click a link to take me to Chansey's parts list I get re-directed. It seems to me the link is corrupt. Can someone please tell me how I can see the list or let me know where I can find a list of parts to do this swap. I have a 94 Ram Cummins, 2 wheel drive with an auto transmission. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
really, where can you get it?

I found a post on Moonlite Diesel Performance's Facebook page from May 14 with this flywheel housing and a NP205 adapter. There is a price there too, I assume for both adapters.

Matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found a post on Moonlite Diesel Performance's Facebook page from May 14 with this flywheel housing and a NP205 adapter. There is a price there too, I assume for both adapters.

Matt
really, where can you get

Matt
That price is for the flywheel housing only. The flywheel is available directly through Cummins.

1901 - 1911 of 1911 Posts