Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i pulled my trans and rebuilt it because the original owner ran it out of oil. So i get it back in and bolted up and hook up the slave cylinder look inside at the clutch pedal and its 1" to 1-1/2" lower than the brake pedal and doesnt have much travel to the floor. It was like this when i pulled the trans. I am totally confused what happened. I replaced the master cylinder because i pulled up on the pedal and broke it. (not thinking this is a hyd system not a class 8 truck) doh! So i was thinking its the slave that got messed up somehow during the r&r. My little brother installed the slave and after told me it had a little resistance when tightening the bolts down.

Please please help me! I have only one vehicle right now for the wife and i. I commute. Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
since you are completelly lost and can't figure it out. Just replace the complete assy and be done. Several places sell the comlete MC/slave combo.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is i need the truck tomorrow morning. Do you have a part number for the assembly by chance. Something i can get at the napa?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.