Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!

Who will be November's Cummins of the Month?

• (5G)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • RAMBUNCTIOUS

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • MulletMan55

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ytbigan67

• Andy2500

• cumminsturbofreak

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Nickisthinking

• SubliminalME

• imauspilot

• farmerpap

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • WoodlandCruiser13

• SMITH TRANSPORT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thaijay798er

• Nenadov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spikel2

• Antonm

• 007.5megacab

• zack98

• Lnxpa

• Flyguyscummin59

Votes: 3 7.9%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my 98 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 12 Valve. I bought it in 1999, the best decision I have ever made! I hauled to horse shows, and drove it for work. It was everything I had wanted, leather interior, woodgrain dash, all the luxuries! I didn't want green, but it was the only one they had, so I said I can change that. It has over 400,000 miles, and it keeps going strong...& it's still green, lol. It is my only vehicle. I was hit head on in 2010 by a kid in his Ford F250 gas truck, he had no insurance so I had no choice but to fix my truck. (His truck was not so good) I was revived from that accident & suffered a traumatic brain injury. My truck saved my life though! In 98 Dodge upgraded the frame! Last year I replaced all the front suspension parts, installed a new stereo system plus an amp, new hood liner, installed clear headlights, & new Cummins floor mats. They were right when they said I will replace everything before the motor! I consider it part of "the brotherhood of muscle" because it has all the muscle to pull. I believe my truck will outlive me! I'm definitely a Cummins/Dodge girl for life! P.S.... No, my truck is not for sale, unless you have a million dollars... lol
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts