Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Who will be November's Cummins of the Month?

• (5G)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • RAMBUNCTIOUS

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • MulletMan55

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ytbigan67

• Andy2500

• cumminsturbofreak

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Nickisthinking

• SubliminalME

• imauspilot

• farmerpap

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • WoodlandCruiser13

• SMITH TRANSPORT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thaijay798er

• Nenadov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spikel2

• Antonm

• 007.5megacab

• zack98

• Lnxpa

• Flyguyscummin59

Votes: 3 7.9%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The November Cummins of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any picture of your Cummins you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom badge under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to October's Cummins of the Month winner, @the man in black!

Automotive parking light Plant Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
85 Posts
2017 Ram 2500 6.7 Tradesman

Love my truck, She’s all business during the week and parties on the weekends. Just kidding. 5” RC lift with dual stabilizers, forged track bars. Took the Rake out of the front with a small leveler from RC as well. American forces fitted with Nittos.
Can’t complain about the truck overall. Pulls my trailers daily and looks great.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Truck

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive parking light Cloud

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

just picked up a new RAM 4500 Laramie, got a bed ordered for it but for the mean time I built my amish inspired flatbed... lol. had to put a tote of water in the back too in an effort to tame the ride of this beast with a little bit of weight. so far love the truck. I look forward to dragging our 2020 NorthPoint 377RLBH 5th wheel all over the country with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my 98 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 12 Valve. I bought it in 1999, the best decision I have ever made! I hauled to horse shows, and drove it for work. It was everything I had wanted, leather interior, woodgrain dash, all the luxuries! I didn't want green, but it was the only one they had, so I said I can change that. It has over 400,000 miles, and it keeps going strong...& it's still green, lol. It is my only vehicle. I was hit head on in 2010 by a kid in his Ford F250 gas truck, he had no insurance so I had no choice but to fix my truck. (His truck was not so good) I was revived from that accident & suffered a traumatic brain injury. My truck saved my life though! In 98 Dodge upgraded the frame! Last year I replaced all the front suspension parts, installed a new stereo system plus an amp, new hood liner, installed clear headlights, & new Cummins floor mats. They were right when they said I will replace everything before the motor! I consider it part of "the brotherhood of muscle" because it has all the muscle to pull. I believe my truck will outlive me! I'm definitely a Cummins/Dodge girl for life! P.S.... No, my truck is not for sale, unless you have a million dollars... lol
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
This is my 2012 Laramie 2500 mega cab. It has been by far my favorite truck I have ever owned, and one that has gotten me more compliments day to day than any vehicle I have had in the past.

The two tone may not be for everyone these days, but it has always held a place in my heart and one of my main reasons for loving the Laramies.

Tire Plant Vehicle Wheel Car

·
Premium Member
I know nothing.🙄
2,001 Posts
Let me post here too!

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Speedometer Car Vehicle Gear shift Wheel

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light

My 2004.0 2wd is a 2004 in chassis/cab and engine only. Engine, hardware wise, is completely factory 2003, but it is more powerful as it’s custom tuned by me.

Transmission is a 2013 Allison 1000 6 speed tuned by Jason @ transmissiontuner. This makes towing an absolute breeze. Can lock the converter in 2nd!

Complete electrical system is from a 2007.0. Seats are from a 2016 Laramie (ventilated too!). Dash is a from a 2006 and color matched Dark Slate. It also has 2019+ Brake calipers and rotors.

There are more mods too… but I’ve lost track.😅

I use it for long trips and truck stuff, so 95 gal Aux tank is mandatory for me. Gives me 1000+miles.

This truck has never let me down… and hopefully that continues!

Edit: Added some more pics…

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,667 Posts
Let me post here too!

View attachment 937301

My 2004.0 2wd is a 2004 in chassis/cab and engine only. Engine, hardware wise, is completely factory 2003, but it is more powerful as it’s custom tuned by me.

Transmission is a 2013 Allison 1000 6 speed tuned by Jason @ transmissiontuner. This makes towing an absolute breeze. Can lock the converter in 2nd!

Complete electrical system is from a 2007.0. Seats are from a 2016 Laramie (ventilated too!). Dash is a from a 2006 and color matched Dark Slate. It also has 2019+ Brake calipers and rotors.

I use it for long trips and truck stuff, so 95 gal Aux tank is mandatory for me. Gives me 1000+miles.

I think your post requires more pictures, one and done isn't enough here

·
Premium Member
I know nothing.🙄
2,001 Posts
Reactions: RAMBUNCTIOUS

·
Formerly Az2500Cummins
1,540 Posts
Let me post here too!

View attachment 937301
View attachment 937309

View attachment 937311
View attachment 937312
View attachment 937313

Edit: Added some more pics…
I see you've also got a 4th gen Steering wheel. Did you get all the buttons to work too?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Doesn't hold a candle to a few of the others, but I'll throw her up there! She's old and she's brown, but she rolls pretty well!
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

The pump is turned up a little to allow it to merge at highway speeds. I pull a 29 ft travel travel trailer on occasion. Not much to really report outside that. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Well the above is a picture of my old girl. A 2003 Dodge 3500 with a 6” BDS Suspension. Moose light bar, bumper bar with more moose lights.
So in 2004 my girl friend, now wife, bought this truck for me. Needless to say I’ll never get rid of her, or the wife. Lol. She has 300,000 plus miles on a 5.9 Lt HO, with a six speed manual and BullyDog PMT.

·
Registered
242 Posts
The 2017 was my first Cummins and will be with until the day i leave this earth. My 3yo daughter has claimed it as hers, it's written down that if anything happens to me it's hers to keep. She helps wash it, polish the wheels she picked out, helps with the services, helps loading it on the trailer for sled pulling and all of the above. When she's old enough to drive she'll have one hell of a truck and hopefully still allowed to be on the road in 13 years. That MY20 is my daily workhorse now that the MY17 has graduated to being the farm truck. They both tow, get dirty and most importantly put a smile on my face when my daughter asks me to take her for a rip before bed.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Sky Cloud

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Plant

New to the forum, not new to Cummins though 👍
2018 3500 SLT CCLB SRW,
Sport appearance package
Carli Backcountry kit
Method 315’s, Toyo RT 35-12.5-17