Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure there are a lot of new faces here.. but I'm sure there are a lot of old ones too that I may still know. I used to be on here all the time when I had my first 3 cummins. But switched brands for a few years and quit logging in. Well I recently picked up another cummins from another guy that used to be on here all the time back when I was. Just thought I'd stop in and say hey, I'm not going to be on here like I used to. Things have changed since then! Work a lot more and kids! Haha.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Been busy, trying to get out of the 12v game, and solely into the commonrail one, but no one seems to want 12v anymore. I'm kind of at the point where I just want a stock, reliable truck, and be done with the projects...no time or money right now for either

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hear ya. I'm making more now than I ever have buy it seems like I've got less! Guess I'm just being more responsible and spending it on the family and related things instead of the truck stuff. That's why I gave up my drag truck project.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. Hopefully I can start having some fun with diesels again soon. The wife is going back to school for her Nurse practitioners so that will definitely help!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Hey, guess who I ran into the other day, from out of the blue? Caleb! He's on Indianapolis Fire Department now.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still talk to him every now and then Seth. If I remember right he's living down near greenwood. Just to update the truck situation, I got offered more money than what I had in the 2nd gen and sent it down the road. But I just picked this 06 Laramie up yesterday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts