Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Northwest Florida GTG

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Tommygunz 
#1 ·
So when are we gonna reschedule a NW Florida GTG????:confused013:

#9 ·
That counts in my book not everyone knows where Blountstown is, it's just north of BFE!!

and also I agree somewhere like Tallahassee or Panama would be better than Pensecola that's a good long drive for me!

#3 ·
How about we do a north FL gathering after our south florida one in june.... we could do an august gathering in Pcola?

#5 ·
Teamroper17--I think the thought is to vary the locations in the state from n to s and e to w. We did central at my place...guess now is the time to break it up. I would love to do one your way sometime or another. Call or pm Jon to get together a schedule.

Jon--Pcola is the end of the world. Or the state, anyway. I could get a friend to help us host it if you wanted to go that far...but damn...that's far! Tallahassee might be better. Or even somewhere between Tally and Ocala along 27, I am sure Latenight75 would wade in on the location. All kinds of state parks or private areas where we could gather and be able to stay a night to make it worth the drive.

I have some ideas if anyone needs any help. I love that area.

August/Sept is a great time of year for up there, too.

#6 ·
roper mabe we'll use your place for the year end party that way well have plenty of room for the hundreds of trucks that will be there. lol

#12 ·
Never met any of yall, but I'm down for something...Ginnie Springs is near Lake City, if I'm not mistaken. Nice campin...plus you can float down the river all day drinkin beer. Other options around there, of course.

#13 ·
I will be moving from Niceville to the Melbourne/Palm Bay Area at the end fo the summer so NW or Central I am all good.. later

#14 ·
99redsled
I was hoping someone would suggest there other than me! As a cave diver, I love that place.

Ginnie Springs is right outside High Springs, about 30 minutes North and West of Gville.

You can tent camp, RV camp, float down the Santa Fe, dive, and probably some place to go get the trucks dirty for those that want to do that.

Sign me up!

#15 ·
Haha, funny thing is I've never actually been there myself. My bro and his gf like to go during the summer, and other friends go frequently, but I'm determined to make it out there this year. I am having serious camping withdrawals anyway.

#19 ·
Thats just down the street from me as well.

Has a date been chosen yet? I may have missed that, but Sundays are best for me as I work mon-sat.. I know it may not work for everyone though.

#21 ·
I know I would be down for that and I could definitely wrangle a few more from my other forum as well if there was a dyno involved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.