·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when are we gonna reschedule a NW Florida GTG????:confused013:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Got a friend up in Pcola. Need a reason to go see him.

And I know where Blountstown is, too. That's gotta count for something, right?

Can I come?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
How about we do a north FL gathering after our south florida one in june.... we could do an august gathering in Pcola?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Teamroper17--I think the thought is to vary the locations in the state from n to s and e to w. We did central at my place...guess now is the time to break it up. I would love to do one your way sometime or another. Call or pm Jon to get together a schedule.

Jon--Pcola is the end of the world. Or the state, anyway. I could get a friend to help us host it if you wanted to go that far...but damn...that's far! Tallahassee might be better. Or even somewhere between Tally and Ocala along 27, I am sure Latenight75 would wade in on the location. All kinds of state parks or private areas where we could gather and be able to stay a night to make it worth the drive.

I have some ideas if anyone needs any help. I love that area.

August/Sept is a great time of year for up there, too.

·
Registered
242 Posts
roper mabe we'll use your place for the year end party that way well have plenty of room for the hundreds of trucks that will be there. lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
thatd be awesome!! no problem thanks for enlightening me bob, had no idea how the meets worked.yeah if anything we could have the year end party at my place

·
Registered
136 Posts
Don't assume I enlightened you, that's too much pressure. I was simply regurgitating what I had seen Jon post somewhere. NO original thoughts here!

OD working yet?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a friend up in Pcola. Need a reason to go see him.

And I know where Blountstown is, too. That's gotta count for something, right?

Can I come?
That counts in my book not everyone knows where Blountstown is, it's just north of BFE!!

and also I agree somewhere like Tallahassee or Panama would be better than Pensecola that's a good long drive for me!

·
Registered
529 Posts
They got some nice parks in the Lake City area and I think one or two have springs you can intertube down.

Mike

·
Registered
136 Posts
I lova da springs.

If we can figure out what we want to do (maybe more family oriented?, maybe an overnighter?) then we can nail down some location ideas.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Never met any of yall, but I'm down for something...Ginnie Springs is near Lake City, if I'm not mistaken. Nice campin...plus you can float down the river all day drinkin beer. Other options around there, of course.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I will be moving from Niceville to the Melbourne/Palm Bay Area at the end fo the summer so NW or Central I am all good.. later

·
Registered
136 Posts
99redsled
I was hoping someone would suggest there other than me! As a cave diver, I love that place.

Ginnie Springs is right outside High Springs, about 30 minutes North and West of Gville.

You can tent camp, RV camp, float down the Santa Fe, dive, and probably some place to go get the trucks dirty for those that want to do that.

Sign me up!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Haha, funny thing is I've never actually been there myself. My bro and his gf like to go during the summer, and other friends go frequently, but I'm determined to make it out there this year. I am having serious camping withdrawals anyway.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thats just down the street from me as well.

Has a date been chosen yet? I may have missed that, but Sundays are best for me as I work mon-sat.. I know it may not work for everyone though.

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
what do you guys think about a dyno day?? I bet if enough of us participated I could talk RPM motorsports in fort walton beach to open its doors on sunday while we BS'd & blew blackness

maybe get some BBQ from kinfolks & chow while were there??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts