Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

North platte

853 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  2nd Gen Domination
hey guys just trying to get some info on the north platte area, girfriend just moved up there and I will be comein the begining of june after deployment. dont know much bout the area just tryin to get a feel for it so I got an idea when i get out next year. thanks Jeff
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· fudgy wudgy pops
1,890 Posts
youll like north platte i live fairly close to north platte would be nice to get some more cummins trucks out here west, we have several get togethers at the lake during the summer not all dodge tho but i would be glad to show you my garage and get you in to the dodge guys around this area some time,!and if you need to watch collage football games and BBQ your very welcomed as is all the guys here, CDF, to come and watch on the 10ft big screen, we watch football, play football and work on trucks all night i have around 40 people who show up and we go thru 6 coolers of beer and pop, even the cops show up for dinner! Good times contact me when you get to town just P.M me!

· Vigilante
813 Posts
North platte has all the amanteties of a big city, but still has a feel of of a community. If you like to snow ski or snowmobile, your not far at all from places in Colorado or Wyoming that offer the best!! If you hunt you are in luck there too. As far as being close to a Big City, you and the girlfriend can either make a weekend out of coming to Omaha, or if I was you I would head to Denver. Hope you like Nebraska! And you WILL learn to love HUSKER FOOTBALL:hehe:. It's a Religion and more sacred than a highschool virgin:shock::S:!!

· Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks kenmartin will definatly hit you up while on leave and definatly after I get out. as for the michigan football and husker football sorry a longhorn fan but as long as its big twelve its all good unles they are playing texas GO HORNS. hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.