Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Update:

2 of the 4 winners have contacted me. I still need to hear from permalink #14 and #23. #41 your tune was mailed out this morning, so you are good to go. :)

Congrats guys!!! I will definitely be taking you up on that $50 off gift, Thank You. How much time do i have to redeem?
No time frame, feel free to use the coupon whenever you're ready.

Awesome give away even though I didn't win. I will for sure take you up on the rebate offer though. What is the best way to contact you? We have exchanged PM's a few times but I didnt know if you had a contact number.

Travis
Hello Travis,

You can email me at [email protected] and if you prefer to talk on the phone, I can provide my cell phone number via email.

Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity! Will definitely be taking you up on your email version here shortly but I must know where did you get that awesome hat?! Can't seem to find it myself via google...

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Thanks for the opportunity! Will definitely be taking you up on your email version here shortly but I must know where did you get that awesome hat?! Can't seem to find it myself via google...
I actually purchased that hat directly from the Cummins Service Center. I go in there all the time and sometimes I walk out with cool stuff. :drool2:

Maybe try calling one near you and asking the parts guys if they have one available. :confused013:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Great job NorCaler ... nice touch on the "runner up" offer. I'm sure we'll be talking when I finally get the XRT unboxed, thanks.

Reactions: NorCaler

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is that coupon good for only a new purchase of your tunes, or a "rebate" if I bought one a month ago?

Either way, very cool of you to do this......

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Is that coupon good for only a new purchase of your tunes, or a "rebate" if I bought one a month ago?

Either way, very cool of you to do this......
Thanks for participating, but the coupon is for future purchases only.

NorCaler

61 - 71 of 71 Posts