Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Did you get your 5 winners yet? I am looking at getting an H&S right now for the trans tune.

jraptor04
Please notice in the upper right corner everybody who posted has a permalink number assigned to their post. I'll be placing those numbers in a hat and having a drawing tomorrow evening. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your continued support.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Ok guys... It looks like after I subtract my posts from this thread we have 44 applicants for a free tune. I will be placing your permalink numbers into a hat here shortly and drawing 4 numbers.

Stand-by for the results and good luck. :)

NorCaler

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
The Winners!!!

Ok guys my family just assisted me with the drawing and we just finished drawing the permalink numbers from the hat. Once again, please reference the number in the upper right corner of your post. I took pictures, so you guys can see how it all unfolded. My kids had fun drawing the numbers, but didnt understand what the prize was. LOL :hehe:

For those that didn't win, I will be providing you with a $50 off "coupon" towards any NC tune. If you guys decide to take advantage of this offer and use your coupon; the total price of any NC tune would drop down to $150 shipped to your door on a new micro SD card or $100 for the emailed version. Note: this offer is only valid for those who participated in this drawing. Please reference your permalink number in your email to me.

Here is the appropriate hat for the drawing:

Here is the drawing taking place:

Here are the winning permalink numbers:

Congratulations to numbers 6, 14, 23 and 41.

All 4 winners need to email me, so I can gather more details about your truck and your goals while using any of my NC Tunes.

I can be reached at the email address shown below:

[email protected]

Once again, thanks for all those who have participated and I look forward to getting these 4 free tunes sent out to the winners ASAP.

NorCaler

·
Registered
705 Posts
wwm I'll take free stuff as well

·
Registered
140 Posts
Damn it! wish MCC was out for the 5.9! hahaha Its so awsome to see you supporting the consumer Norcaler!

Reactions: NorCaler

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very cool. Even though I didn't win you offered an excellent runner up offer of $50 off. Look forward yo getting mine soon. Thanks for all you do and thank you to your family for allowing this hobby.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: NorCaler

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
Dangit! Totally missed this thread until now :( Would have liked the coupon if nothing else. Oh well

·
Registered
180 Posts
Congrats guys!!! I will definitely be taking you up on that $50 off gift, Thank You. How much time do i have to redeem?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Awesome give away even though I didn't win. I will for sure take you up on the rebate offer though. What is the best way to contact you? We have exchanged PM's a few times but I didnt know if you had a contact number.

Travis

41 - 60 of 71 Posts