Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early 1991 W250 with no intercooler. LE cab with power windows, locks, carpet. No cruise, though I have about half the parts to add it on. Original Getrag 5 speed, 4:10 gears. Rust free southern California truck that has been garaged (and not driven in winter) since it came back east. No Bondo, no rot. Original paint except for hood, roof, and top of bed and tailgate, which I had painted because they were peeling. Tops of front fenders are peeling now. One dent in aluminum LE tailgate panel. Front bumper dented and needs replaced. 231k miles. Service records since new, along with manuals, window sticker, ect. Alpine CD player with AUX input. Bed mat since new. 2.5" lift and 7" Ford wheels with 285/75R16 tires (will need tires soon). Original wheels and hub caps/rings are available. Engine is totally stock except for 3200 spring, KDP kit and 2nd gen piston lift pump. Starts on the first crank. 4" straight pipe. New radiator and hoses, currently doing brakes (including stainless lines and new rubber hoses). Valves just checked and needed no adjustment. Rear limited slip rebuilt a couple years ago with new clutches and spider gears, along with new wheel bearings. Air Lift airbags in rear with on board compressor. New Rancho shocks a couple years ago. Borgeson steering shaft. Aftermarket "Kustom Fit" bucket seats installed years ago by a previous owner. Currently has a Gear Vendors overdrive/splitter installed, which I can remove if not wanted. Isspro tach in steering column mount. Receiver hitch and 7 flat trailer wiring with Curt brake control. AC stopped working a few years ago and I never investigated. It may just be a small leak somewhere. I have some extra parts, including a new three gauge pillar mount and all the stuff to add boost, pyro and fuel pressure gauges.

I'm probably forgetting a few things. This truck was then original owner's baby (judging by the detailed records) and it appears to never have been worked very hard or abused. I will be very sorry to see it go, but I need to haul trailers heavier than what it's really comfortable with. If interested, I can send more photos and details. $17,750 or best offer, or $16,250 without the Gear Vendors unit.

Thanks,
Andy
andrewmckeefitzgibbon AT gmail DOT com

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts