Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER PRESIDENT
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in August Adam announced he was stepping down as president so we need to elect a new President and possibly a new vp I have enjoyed my term as vp and if so wanted would remain in this chair I don't feel I can donate the time needed to be President but would support what ever decisions come from this. I will take the biggest majority or all nominees that are suggested in this thread and make a poll so we can decide what we want to do from here. Thank you all and please voice your opinions here on who you would like in what position.

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER VP
190 Posts
As i said in the tread I posted, I believe it is only correct you take over as president. So in that line of thought a VP is needed.

·
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER VP
190 Posts
Kris I could not help but notice that the man who resigned officially in notice given on here still has the president tag. I think steps need to be taken to remove that designation pending a new vote. Now that a vote has been called for he can not withdrawl his resignation. Just my 52 cents worth! asfter all false advertisement does no one justice.

·
Outlaw Diesel Lc
83 Posts
I think Kris should step up to president and Rick should be vp.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well fellas Im right behind yall on this on.. Lets get a poll started im in for Kris and Rick

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at this point I see no need for a poll everyone that is commenting is saying the samething. If someone has any other suggestions please speak your mind otherwise we will end this and call it done.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hhhmmm

Guess nobody has anything to say??:confused013:

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the input. I guess we will call it and I will step to president and Rick PapaG1 will become vp

·
Registered
196 Posts
Don't even know you guys but have heard good things. Hope to meet you both at a get together soon.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Untill I read this thread, I wondered if there was in fact a Oklahoma chapter. Now that I know we do have one, (here is some food for thought), there are a lot of car/truck shows comming up this year, how about the Oklahoma Chapter, plan on a G2G at one of them. Even invite other chapters to attend also. I know I would like to say hi to other members. Just my $.02.

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad you found us welcome hope to see you at an event soon hopefully we can get the ball rolling on somethings before long.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just my opinion but are chapter has been lacking in get togethers I'm an okie that does a lot with diesel's and I haven't meet any of you LOL we need a meet and greet badly just saying

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well we are working on one April the 23 so everyone can get their rides shined up and show them off. Right now it doesnt look to cost anyone we are gonna have some trophies supplied by hot rod hot shot and most likely some stuff from outlaw diesel we are still working on getting this setup.

·
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gonna use it as a meet and greet been working on trying to get some more stuff there too if anyone wants to make suggestions don't think we can get enough trucks for a dyno to come and have too talk with the shop on a few other ideas I have to see if they will go for it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts