Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone seen or used these tires? Our tire rep came in yesterday and was bragging about them a little bit because I told him that I wanted Toyo M/ts and he recommended these because they were cheaper. What do you think?

Nokian Tires

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$146 per tire for 285/75-16s. Way cheaper than Toyo M/Ts

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey could you find out how much the 33-12.5-17s are and if they make a 285 70 17

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
that looks like it might be my next tire! nokian makes very very good tires and have been for al ong time. great price on a good looking tire...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do they make a 295/70/17 or a 285/75/17? that is a great looking tire and for the price is amazing

·
Registered
861 Posts
im lookin for a 315 on them but they are hard to find. it seems like i need to find a nokian dealer. but my buddy at school has them on his wrangler and he likes them. they are 33s and he got them pretty cheap. if anyone know where to find them please let me know!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Read the specs before you buy them. Any tire that you put on your truck should be at least the same load range, # of plies, and carry the same or more weight than your stock tires.

I look for 10ply, with 3ply sidewall construction, load range "E", and a minimum of 3640lbs carrying capacity per tire.

·
Registered
73 Posts
They make a 33/12.50/17, that should look pretty good on my stock truck. I have found a few places that carry them online but they are more ecpensive that the TOYO M/T's!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll check and see what I can come up with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts