Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left work today, speedometer not working and no over drive. I have had problems before with no od but not the speedo. I fixed the plug to the tps (info from this site) and have been shifting into od just fine. This came out of nowhere. It did one other time but the speedo came right back. '92 250 cummins auto, 358,0000 miles and runnin strong. Any help appreciated!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey

if your truck has a ratio gear box for the speedo .. its mostly that i have changed mine a few times.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I left work today, speedometer not working and no over drive. I have had problems before with no od but not the speedo. I fixed the plug to the tps (info from this site) and have been shifting into od just fine. This came out of nowhere. It did one other time but the speedo came right back. '92 250 cummins auto, 358,0000 miles and runnin strong. Any help appreciated!!
do your daylight runns work?????????? i no weird question but it maybe the link to the answer

·
Registered
522 Posts
What are daylight runs are you talking about day time running lights are trucks dont have these do they?? Never saw one that does!!! Or are you talking about something else????

·
Registered
262 Posts
no no its my bad ,,, the USA trucks don't hAVE them i thought they would .... but another thing to check would does your truck had a gear ratio box for the speed it would be right under the vss on the t-case or trany

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.