Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

no smoke blown on with my smarty s67

4391 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  mattpopp
ive got an 08 6.7 running smarty ive got dpf delete and egr delete has only blown heavy smoke once at 50 stomp on level 9 and all settings on level 2 i have a manual trans just curioes if its normal that its not blowing much smoke?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
smartys dont blow much smoke.

· Registered
510 Posts

· Smells like Bananas
9,082 Posts
S67 don't blow much smoke, but if you think about it it just means its an efficient tuner. so rather then blowing the power out of your pipe you are just pushing it out the crank.

Even on mine #9 with the MP8 100% I don't get much smoke. The most I saw was on the dyno and it was not much.

· Registered
740 Posts
S67 don't blow much smoke, but if you think about it it just means its an efficient tuner. so rather then blowing the power out of your pipe you are just pushing it out the crank.

Even on mine #9 with the MP8 100% I don't get much smoke. The most I saw was on the dyno and it was not much.
Holy cow Smarty 9 and mp8 at 100% do you drive like this all the time?? Do you have your head studs and tranny upgraded?? Do you drive with heavy foot or normal ?? Seems like lots of power!!!!?????:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

· Smells like Bananas
9,082 Posts
Holy cow Smarty 9 and mp8 at 100% do you drive like this all the time?? Do you have your head studs and tranny upgraded?? Do you drive with heavy foot or normal ?? Seems like lots of power!!!!?????:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
being that I have the stock fuel system you have more power on level #7 with the MP8. But yeah I have ARP 625 studs. Normally I don't run the MP8, EGT's get a touch hotter and the power is just fine on #7. Need a bigger turbo, Stock tranny that is hurting with a Goerend TC.

· Registered
740 Posts
being that I have the stock fuel system you have more power on level #7 with the MP8. But yeah I have ARP 625 studs. Normally I don't run the MP8, EGT's get a touch hotter and the power is just fine on #7. Need a bigger turbo, Stock tranny that is hurting with a Goerend TC.
And what settings do you run them on ?? Default ??:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.