Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

No right rear running lights

689 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Scott Carder
All bulbs and fuses are good. No dually markers on right side either? Any suggestions?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anybody have any experience with the TIPM module. That is what another person suggested, but I dont want to replace a 500.00 dollar part just chasing a problem.

· Registered
149 Posts
The tail lights and the fender lights feed comes from fuse 16. It's a wt/gy wire. It comes out of the TIPM and goes to splice S106 then to connector C135, It then goes to splice S326 and that's where it splits. Since the tail and fender lights are affected I'd suspect it has to be between the fuse and splice S326.

S106 is located at the left rear of the engine compartment.
C135 is located at the left rear of the engine compartment.
S326 is located at the left rear of the rear crossmember behind the wheels inside the wire loom.

First thing to check is that you have power from fuse 16. If you've got it there then it's just a matter of finding where the wiring is separated. If you don't have power there it's probably the TIPM.

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the help. I will try these things today. But the left side tail lights and marker lights work fine. I dont know if this matters.

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot to mention that I blew a 30amp fused listed as trailer/tow. But I replaced that fuse and the lights still dont work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.