Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm running edge/juice and afe stage 2 i have no response on the bottom end. even when i change the settings. the truck acts stock until i reach about 1800rpm then it takes off like a rocket. have a 6spd manual. even if build boost launch nothin. any advise?waiting for dpf

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
mp8 and dpf delete helped mine alot was the same as you, you have the hot unlock

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Once you do the delete you will notice the differences.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do not have the unlock code yet.figured i should wait until the engine could breath better! had a power stroke before and it had great response with edge i would like the same with the dodge.

·
Registered
154 Posts
sounds like you are in regen.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
regen is not on.at least the edge says it's not on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is worse when it is in regen:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
What are your low end settings at?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i'm running edge/juice and afe stage 2 i have no response on the bottom end. even when i change the settings. the truck acts stock until i reach about 1800rpm then it takes off like a rocket. have a 6spd manual. even if build boost launch nothin. any advise?waiting for dpf
Are you sure your turbo is ok?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah it does have power don't get me wrong.just nothing like my powerstroke.the setting are on high/or best what ever it is. i have tried all settings and can't tell a difference.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i will have to agree with you somewhat on this one..i am used to crazy larry on my 06, and this one just doesnt have near the throttle response with all of my mods..but when you actually mash it, it will fly..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts