Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
743 Posts
:sofa1:
I'm coming from EL NORTE so I'll have to meet yall at the gates! Hope to see the whole crew there!
You coud leave friday afternoon like me Lynn and Chris.
Will b camping fri night and sat night. first come first serve on the camper. Will be cooking both nights. call 411 (337-304-0598)
O'YEA: There are no gates at the track so if one shows up at say 10 or 11pm fri night u could roll right in without paying for friday, but you'll miss the grudge match and video show??????????:buttkick:
TOMMY:headbang:

· Premium Member
70 Posts
gonna get there around 10 sat only live 20 min away!!

· Premium Member
772 Posts
I won't be able to make it either. My daughter is racing her horse Saturday.

Reactions: incorrect

· Mule Barn Proprietor
11,778 Posts
Put it to ya like this Duke......

Race her horse, and you'll have a better understanding of the old phrase " Southbound end of a Northbound mule..."

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

tire fires aside, my truck can beat up your truck.

· Premium Member
772 Posts
what her 1/4 mile time :lol4:
She competes in barrels and poles. She knocked about 15 seconds off of her times from last season but she is still runs in the middle of the pack.

· Premium Member
21,579 Posts
Put it to ya like this Duke......

Race her horse, and you'll have a better understanding of the old phrase " Southbound end of a Northbound mule..."

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

tire fires aside, my truck can beat up your truck.
true true....:hehe:

She competes in barrels and poles. She knocked about 15 seconds off of her times from last season but she is still runs in the middle of the pack.
not bad. hey maybe she can go pro and support he Dad :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.