Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn!

I ran it on extreme once I got on the highway. Started to defuel (Pyro/Boost) on the on-ramp. Definitely some smoke, not a ton at least from my point of view.

Got in the hammer lane, and hit 90 going around a car in 6th. Didn't bother downshifting. Started to defuel again, and wondered WTF until I saw the speedo. Had no idea I got up that fast that quick.

Couldn't feel the clutch slipping either, so I think I got a good one - at least for now.

Got the Cat Full message on the overhead...truck didn't de-rate and the BADP box was definitely keeping the OEM pyro's up around 1100*. Glad I tapped the other one included with the PMT. No CEL lights from it though - just the one about the EGR removal.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Damn!

I ran it on extreme once I got on the highway. Started to defuel (Pyro/Boost) on the on-ramp. Definitely some smoke, not a ton at least from my point of view.

Got in the hammer lane, and hit 90 going around a car in 6th. Didn't bother downshifting. Started to defuel again, and wondered WTF until I saw the speedo. Had no idea I got up that fast that quick.

Couldn't feel the clutch slipping either, so I think I got a good one - at least for now.

Got the Cat Full message on the overhead...truck didn't de-rate and the BADP box was definitely keeping the OEM pyro's up around 1100*. Glad I tapped the other one included with the PMT. No CEL lights from it though - just the one about the EGR removal.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woot::peelout:peelout:woot:

Thank you Brian:thumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts