Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For over a month my 2003 has had some problems with this error code showing up in the place where the mileage is posted. What happens is I will be driving down the road and the gauges will suddenly go dead, the low fuel alarm will sound and this message will flash in the mileage readout area. Then the gauges will come back up to normal readings. So far when this has happened the truck has continued to run. Once I was in a parking lot when this happened and I shut the truck off and after going in a store and coming back out the truck would not start. However, after about a half hour of just setting the truck started right up. I've had the truck into the dealership and they can find nothing wrong as they say there is no history saved in the computer.

Any information regarding a similar situation and how it may have been resolved would be sincerely appreciated.

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
bump tttttt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am really hoping that someone can help with this problem; so I am bumping it to the top again. The problem is becoming more and more of a nuisance. There are times when I can drive for thirty miles without it occurring and other times it will become a constant problem for three to five minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts