Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone every had any work done by Nick @ NKP performance in Rockville, Indiana?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Yep. They fixed my tranny when I blew out 5th gear. Grat service and they were the only ones that could do it quick without costing me an arm and a leg! I had a great experience with them.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for your help, i dropped my truck off at his shop last week for him to build a tranny for me, i felt like he knew what he was talking about and had a a great group of guys that were working for him.
just wanted to get other peoples opinoins as well, ive heard nothing but great things about him

·
Registered
34 Posts
i had him work on my truck and i have a couple fo friends that have taken their trucks to him. he done good work for me. nice bunch of guys

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive enjoyed talking with Nick, and it seems like he knows what he's talking about..hope to get my truck back tomorrow and my chip back by next weekends pull as well to test it out

·
Registered
45 Posts
my rig is there right now too....had the crank seal and front cover seal done,vacuum pump seal replaced,rear pinion seal and dif service, new wheels and tires,new injection pump installed and i think thats it lol....pick it up in the morning so excited....either of you guys goin to the fass nationals this weekend?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my black powerstroke is there getn ready to pick it in the AM as well........i'm planing on going over on saturday if it is to wet for planting still.......but i won't have my chip so it wouldn't be much fun drag racn like i was planning on

·
Registered
45 Posts
yeah, im gonna go up there....maybe ill see ya i got a 98 reg cab....im not gonna race though im just gonna watch....dont have a rig to pull me home when i break haha....i am a tow truck driver though here in clinton

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'd love to race mine to just see what it would run, but like u said...i also don't have a tow rig to get me all the way back to home, so guess i'll be watchen from the stands as well....hopefuly i can make it over cuz i stopped by and got 2 free tickets from O'Rieleys today, and knowing my luck since i got the tickets we will be in the field and i won't be able to make it

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i picked up the truck today and i'm very satisfied with Nicks work so far, haven't gotten the chance to test it too much but so far i'm satisfied...even w/ the chirp of the tires when it locks in

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'll be at ORP this weekend too...not going to make the dyno now....truck needs a new clutch, my old Con OFE finally gave up. I've got a new on on the way...figured if I had to drop that damn tranny again, may as well do it right, so I ordered a SB 3600 with hydros from a buddy of mine...hopefully have it here in about two weeks or so.

Just look for a blue QC SB, with a winch mounted on the front bumper minus a cable.....long story, drop on by and I'll tell you about it! lol

edit....might try dynoing the ole money pit anyways...bought some 3/8ths allthread, and cut it about 1/2 in longer than the slave cylinder rod, so while not perfect, the clutch does engage and disengage...I might just run her on the rollers anyways, and to hell with the clutch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts