Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running these?? I was wanting to know how they hold up as far as mileage? I have heard both ways.....I am wanting something to get good mileage out them not be gone in 15k miles.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no one else has used these tires??

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got a set on my truck, only had them on for a short time but so far so good

·
Registered
235 Posts
I ran them for many years.. Since they came out. I used to swear by them, until I switched to Toyo. I'd say get the Toyo AT instead. They are offered in 10ply, the Nitto's are not. There are a few newer sizes that share the same constuction as the Dura & Dune Grapplers. Those are better, but still only have a 2ply sidewall, which is not good for towing or hauling.

If you don't tow or haul the Terra Grapplers will ride really nice, and if you rotate them frequently you'll see 35-40k out of them. The "D" rated tires will probably give you 25-30k, even though they may show 1/4 tread left.. The belts will wear under the weight of the truck.

Hope this helps, the TG's are one of my favorite tires because of the nice quiet ride, and excellent handling in rain and sand. I just wish they offered sizes with 3ply sidewalls.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive got the nitto terra grapplers a/t on my truck. I pull my buddy's 70 elcamino on a 18ft steel floor car hauler and they are wearing pretty fast even know i rotate them all the time. im going with toyo a/t next time which will be soon.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I ran them on my old gasser. I'd say they were half done with 15K on them. I was going to put my CTD but I decided to go with Michelins instead. Now I'll get 80K instead of 30K. I don't go offroad much at all so they're all I need. I really like the Nittos though. Only if they lasted longer...:sad2

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
toyo m/ts last about 40k+ miles and are quieter...and yes..they are a true m/t

1 - 9 of 9 Posts