Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving home from dark knight the other day, and some hard kore white kid in his gti tried cutting in front of me. i shut him down so he ended up riding my . like i could barely see his windshield. so i turned the comp up to 5. lol. i just kept dumping on him for like a mile all the way to the freeway. normally this makes tuners back off, but he was still riding my arse. so getting on the freeway i just jumped on it hard. i dont think he was expecting me to take off on him. but i was throwing smoke from dead stop all the way thru sixth gear til i hit about 95mph. then some old lady cut me down. and i just started cruising. it was worth the fuel to paint his little white car black. :butt: of course all this was done on a clutch that wont hold more then 20psi boost. so this payday i'm ordering the clutch kit. hopefully that will make play time more satisfying. :thumbsup

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:thanks: i hate beating people because all it does is make me want to really start throwing money at my truck.

· Registered
3,618 Posts
LOL I know what you mean man! I just orderd a new DD Clutch with all the stuff to go with it:$:

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Val Air.

Yeah. i actually really would like to go with a DD set up, but the only DD's ive seen on their website were Ceramic. and i'm really not ready to step up that far yet. do you know if they make any DD kits that are less agressive??

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:$::$::$::$::$::$::$:
i wish prostitution was legal, i'd go work the corner. i'm sure people would pay to be a chubby chaser.

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you know what they say, more cushin for the pushin. or some crap like that.

· Registered
3,618 Posts
Yeah. i actually really would like to go with a DD set up, but the only DD's ive seen on their website were Ceramic. and i'm really not ready to step up that far yet. do you know if they make any DD kits that are less agressive??
Im not sure. Give Dan a call he will help you out:thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.