Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called into BD on my way home today to have my noisy lift pump looked at and thought I would need an after market one put in and as it turns out I have a Fass pump:woot: and holy smokes its noisy but if its working I'm not replacing it. That was a nice find on my new to me truck, its just a shame its one of those noisy ones.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmmmmm

2001 and on the outside of the chassis next to the tank. its just the pump not the filters

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
HPFP

thats a good pump:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
always great to find extras after you buy something, fill out your signature so we can see what you have:thumbsup

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmmmmmm

Another nice find today:hyper:, I was having an alarm installed by a friend when we found a Banks Big Hoss Diesel Tuner but I have a couple of questions, Is this a plug and play? or is it tunable and or have different settings? if so what controller do I need?
I was hoping my truck was stock as I like it but if Its already somewhat tuned already then I have alot more to do to make me really happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts