Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted a nice silver 2nd gen today on I70, mild lift, big chrome wheels(20s) and a single stack the size of a 5 gal. bucket. i swear ive seen this truck on here before but cant find it. anyone know??

·
Registered
328 Posts
spotted a nice silver 2nd gen today on I70, mild lift, big chrome wheels(20s) and a single stack the size of a 5 gal. bucket. i swear ive seen this truck on here before but cant find it. anyone know??
I think I might have seen that truck around zanesville too. Are you located in zanesville as well?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm pretty sure that truck was at enterprise when they had the dyno day just a few weeks ago. I live right around zanesville and work over here and have never seen your truck cumminator. I have a silver 05 with mitre cut stacks. Maybe i'll see you around here sometime (trying to find people from around my area that are into trucks).

·
Registered
144 Posts
I live just south of Cambridge on I77, maybe see you guys around sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i work around area every once in a while, and will be there alot starting mid summer. i believe the towns are buffalo and derwent. we are doing the survey for that 42in REX gas line.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I live just south of Cambridge on I77, maybe see you guys around sometime.
yeah your not to far away. Maybe here in the near future we can get some people together for a meet and greet. Check out each others trucks and just get to know some fellow Cummins owners that are from around here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
yea i saw that truck at the eaton indoor pulls in march

1 - 11 of 11 Posts