Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals. The NHRDA is having their 2nd race at the Heartland raceway park and I could use your help. I am needing info on what small town papers are still in operation? Any auto trader papers? I'm trying to figure out ways to spread the word to get trucks to the event. We need some participation at this event if we want to continue to have races in the midwest. If not we might not have any NHRDA races in the midwest and that leaves us driving over 6-8hrs for any races near us. I'm asking for input from you guys and ideas to help get trucks on the track. I've been told that the NHRDA is trying to get Floor-It's dyno there this year. Does anyone know if there are any sled pulls this same weekend near Topeka at all? Maybe we can try to get a bunch of us to go hook there as well. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Ryan.

NHRDA 2010 Diesel Drag Race Series!

·
Registered
228 Posts
No local sled pulls that I know of that weekend. Since the Flint Hills guys sold their sled, everyone locally is now pulling MSTPA. They aren't running trucks that day. The Trading Post is a local free classified paper, but a lot of people run ads in it. It covers most of Northeast KS. Might see what they charge to run an ad.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do they have a website by chance? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Just an FYI, the Platte County Fair Truck and Tractor Pull should be on July 24... I haven't seen an official announcement but the past few years St. Joe Diesel has put together some huge payouts(relatively speaking) which draws some of the top sled pullers in the country... last year pullers came from Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, etc for a shot at over $9000 in total prize money... I imagine that St. Joe would be sponsoring the pull again this year(MSTPA and NWMTPA seem to have cleared their schedules)

·
Kansas Chapter VP
5,400 Posts
Hey,

I'm to see if I can make it to this!!! I would be a blast to see some really fast trucks!!!!:blues:

Later,
Winslow

·
Registered
81 Posts
The NHRDA staff has been preparing for the 1st ever true World Finals on September 25th 2010 in Topoka Kansas and we are proud to announce the following updates.

So far there have been over 290 competitors that have retained points to qualify for the World Finals. NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - MBRP Performance Exhaust - Diesel Drag Race Series Points!

The Top 16 competitors in each division from each catagory will recieve an invitation to come compete at the World Finals in September.

Also all 2009 Divisional and Regional Champions will automatically receive an Invitiation to the World Finals.

World Finals payouts
We are working on the final payouts for this event but at the current moment we have over $20,000.00 in cash and as more sponsors come on board this number will also increase.

NHRDA contingency money as always will be available to all contestants with $8,750.00 up for grabs.

Special cash prizes such as $1000.00 to anyone that can cut a perfert light in eliminations.

Plus for the Sportsman class there will be $1,000.00 reward for the perfect package during eliminations.

Stay tune for complete details coming up in August at NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce that it has partnered with both Diesel Power Magazine and Diesel World Magazine to help promote the upcoming World Finals in September. Each of these magazines will have 2 free tickets in there September issues that hit the newstands in August. That is over 500,000 tickets we are giving away to make this the biggest Diesel Drag race in the History of our sport.

·
Kansas Chapter VP
5,400 Posts
The NHRDA staff has been preparing for the 1st ever true World Finals on September 25th 2010 in Topoka Kansas and we are proud to announce the following updates.

So far there have been over 290 competitors that have retained points to qualify for the World Finals. NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - MBRP Performance Exhaust - Diesel Drag Race Series Points!

The Top 16 competitors in each division from each catagory will recieve an invitation to come compete at the World Finals in September.

Also all 2009 Divisional and Regional Champions will automatically receive an Invitiation to the World Finals.

World Finals payouts
We are working on the final payouts for this event but at the current moment we have over $20,000.00 in cash and as more sponsors come on board this number will also increase.

NHRDA contingency money as always will be available to all contestants with $8,750.00 up for grabs.

Special cash prizes such as $1000.00 to anyone that can cut a perfert light in eliminations.

Plus for the Sportsman class there will be $1,000.00 reward for the perfect package during eliminations.

Stay tune for complete details coming up in August at NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce that it has partnered with both Diesel Power Magazine and Diesel World Magazine to help promote the upcoming World Finals in September. Each of these magazines will have 2 free tickets in there September issues that hit the newstands in August. That is over 500,000 tickets we are giving away to make this the biggest Diesel Drag race in the History of our sport.
Hey,

WOW!!! I can't believe they are giving away tickets to it man!! That's awesome!!:drool2:

Thanks for the info and updates. That would be sweet to see for sure!!:party018:

Later,
Winslow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts