Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i raced a 7.3 ford on a highway going uphill we were even then at about 65-70 i started to pull away. I do not know what mods he had but it was loud and blowing smoke so it have to of been moded. I was happy i won but i wanted to beat him a little worse and am ready for a new mod what do you recommend with my XRT? I was thinking mp8 but wanted to ask for yall suggestions. thanks

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I have the Edge juice with attitude, and mp8 with the XRT and I love it. Also have the quadzilla boost fooler, that is an excellant way to blow $80.00 Iam saving up for Comps twins and a CP3

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for some reason i was thinking that you couldnt stack the edge and XRT.. guess i was wrong lol what other programmers will stack with the XRT?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok but on your site it says to have different things upgraded is it that necessary to have these upgrades?

·
Registered
497 Posts
cant go wrong with the mp-8

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Ok but on your site it says to have different things upgraded is it that necessary to have these upgrades?
We are designing the 175 to work on a truck with intake / exhaust only. It only makes sense to use one program to modify ECU parameters. When stacking performance products, some areas of tuning will be too far modified from stock. I will admit the MP8 seems to be working well with the XRT. But when the bigger tunes come out, it will be pushing the limits of the CP3 to stack with a pressure box.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok well sounds like to me ill be waiting for the bigger tunes but what about a boost fooler? does it go well with the XRT?

·
Registered
48 Posts
We are designing the 175 to work on a truck with intake / exhaust only. It only makes sense to use one program to modify ECU parameters. When stacking performance products, some areas of tuning will be too far modified from stock. I will admit the MP8 seems to be working well with the XRT. But when the bigger tunes come out, it will be pushing the limits of the CP3 to stack with a pressure box.
OK, but on your web site, you mention 175 and 225 tunes upgrading turbo, fuel system and injectors. What turbo (brand?model?) Injectors (brand/model)?? Are there any upgraded turbo kits for the 6.7 that still retain the exhaust brake?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts