Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so I have done the exhaust with the FBD 5" system. Sounds awesome. I have gauges coming and now it is time for the intake. What do you guys figure is the one to go with? I tow a 27 travel trailer here in B.C. Lots of hills and corners. Pretty sure i want a dry filter.
:beer

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
cfm+ makes a good one... I would stay away from the banks high ram..

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
okay, so I have done the exhaust with the FBD 5" system. Sounds awesome. I have gauges coming and now it is time for the intake. What do you guys figure is the one to go with? I tow a 27 travel trailer here in B.C. Lots of hills and corners. Pretty sure i want a dry filter.
:beer

AFE Stage II Pro-Dry-S :thumbsup

or

AEM Worhorse HD Pro-Dry :thumbsup

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cai

I really like the AFE Stage 2 mega cannon value pack I bought. Has a dry filter, a oiled PG-7 filter, and a pre-filter, I love the way my truck sings:woot:

·
Registered
435 Posts
build a willys whistler, you wont be sorry...

·
Registered
521 Posts
this is nice too

build a willys whistler, you wont be sorry...

I followed 53 Willys thread on DTR and this is top notch...I am lucky I can change my oils/fuel filters without breaking anything...The afe was a e-z install for a novice like me...

you can save mucho dinero with the Willys set-up:thumbsup

·
Registered
866 Posts
Where do I find Willies setup?

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
I am going to do the willies myself. Looks like its pretty easy and strait forward.

·
Registered
681 Posts
It looked like he (willie) was gonna start selling the intake kits. Does anybody know if he is and where you can get them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts