Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See my sig for the current mods. I plan on getting a TC and VB installed soon. But I'm wondering about power.

I've got a XZT+, but I'm talking to a user about a xilzarator to stack (fuel only). Would I be better served with that and stock injectors, or spending about the same amount of money on a set of RV275's?

Can fueling boxes show up issues with injectors being too small? Or would the performance gains simply not be there until the injectors are upgraded too?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
U cant go wrong with injectors

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
actually you can go wrong with injectors. my buddy did? more power means that your tranny will have more stress. i wouldn't even just get a vb and/or tc. depends on how many miles you have...........if that tranny isn't 25000miles or newer get'n a vb and/or tc upgrade will lead to other issuses........just my experience.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You already have a tc and vb but I see it is of poor quality. My sugestion would be a new vb and tc. Ditch the fbd 150, I will dispose of them for you, I can even take care of shipping. You'd be much better off with the stack and a set of injectors, your current injectors may not let enough pressure build up to pop off the injector. But with stock injectors and your stack you will have enough fuel volume and pressure to notice a huge differance.

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
10,675 Posts
You already have a tc and vb but I see it is of poor quality. My sugestion would be a new vb and tc. Ditch the fbd 150, I will dispose of them for you, I can even take care of shipping. You'd be much better off with the stack and a set of injectors, your current injectors may not let enough pressure build up to pop off the injector. But with stock injectors and your stack you will have enough fuel volume and pressure to notice a huge differance.
Dug this one up from deep down huh?:hehe::stirpot:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dug this one up from deep down huh?:hehe::stirpot:
I coulndt understand what you meant until patracy said thread resurection.
I was not trying to bring up a old thread. It was showing as a new thread last night, I thought it was more of a joke than anything. Now checking the dates I'm confused as to why it was bold and on thr first page.????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts