Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 HO, auto, built tranny and billet torque converter, HE351 swap, full 5in exhaust, s&b cold air, smarty SO6 Pod with tntr tune, airdog II fuel system. Lookinfor some more power...what would be a good non-laggy turbo for this truck?? Truck has stock cp3 and nozzles. I usually run around with the smarty on sw9, it runs the best on 9. But as you can imagine, egt's will reach 1500 for a split second if I am racing someone. I really need to reduce my egt's...lol. The he351 makes 44psi...I am kind of at a crossroad and need to know which would be the best route next?? Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I am running a 62/71/14 Super-Phatshaft turbo From Jamie at CCP and it spools fast as stock but planning on adding the billit wheel to add more power and reduce the egt's a little. I just installed a new Smarty SO-6 Pod programmer to replace the Edge Juice which was driving me nuts trying to track down a hi-speed miss which turned out to be a defective Juice module they sent me back for a waranty replacement!!!!! Haven't figured out all the settings yet but did the up-dates on the smarty website for their new UDC programmable software settings and it is brutally fast on accels but way smokey so still needs tuning to clean up the light throttle, overdrive engaged, smoke.

·
Registered
333 Posts
a silver 62 would run great! But if your pushing 44psi now, you might want to consider doing head studs in the near future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.