Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
Im looking to get some more miles put on my truck in a hurry and thought about coming out east to catch up with you guys again.. I'll have to confirm my days off and maybe we can set something up next month?

· Wyoming Eastern President
3,063 Posts
Brian.........hanging out with us?????????..............What is this OPPOSITE WORLD!!!!

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
^^ lol, no doubt.. but hey.. at least hes back! sorta :rof

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
Kenny you always know your welcome to join! Happy really really late bday by the way :wow: We'll have to make up for that if we can plan something next month

· Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,833 Posts
Kenny you always know your welcome to join! Happy really really late bday by the way :wow: We'll have to make up for that if we can plan something next month
Thanks bro, better late than never! Sounds good to me! Something up in Cheyenne I take it?

· Registered
177 Posts
i'd love a meet in casper... my rig is a bit hairy on the hiways... i made it to elk camp in baggs and back last fall... but that was elk camp... it was worth the risk... lol...

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
lets do casper

· Wyoming Eastern President
3,063 Posts
Sounds like Casper then......
I am in, I guess

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,556 Posts
preferably after the 15th, i get payed then and my truck payment is due then.lol

· Premium Member
12,470 Posts
Its 1.5hr north of cheyenne.

I would like to vote toward the end of Fed but really my schedule has to get approved first before I can plan anything

· COAL,GUNS,FREEDOM
2,556 Posts
well i am spoken for on the 27th and 28th. i have a shotgun shoot i have to run. as well as the first and last weekend in march

· Registered
209 Posts
Its 1.5hr north of cheyenne.
I would like to vote toward the end of Fed but really my schedule has to get approved first before I can plan anything
no it's 2 an half ish

· Registered
1,837 Posts
Yeah last weekend in feb is no good, going to the Nascar race in Vegas. And its a 2.5 hour drive from Cheyenne not 1.5

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.