Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Just bought a 2001.5 2500 4x4 HO NV5600 100k edge juice attitude, 4" Mrbp exhaust. upgraded lift pump. Anything I should be aware of? Thanks in advance. tons of good info on the forums

Dan

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what kind of lift pump does it have? Also id check the front end (ball joints, tie rods etc)

-Jordan-

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lift pump is nothing fancy no aux. filter. The guy I bought it from had it done it puts out 14 to 18 PSI. How do you like your volant COI, I am very interested in getting one and getting a Donaldson Powercore filter for it. What coolant do you run? What oil? Any fuel addatives? Would a intake manifold help fuel mileage?

Thanks,
Dan

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
love my volant CAI with that on there and the silencer ring off the turbo that turbo screams now! lol Im actually going to do a coolant flush soon, ill probably be using some Fleetguard or something not really sure yet. I use Wix filters and Mobil Delvac 1600 15w40 motor oil, as far as fuel additives im using Lucas right now. The intake manifold ive been looking further into making my own and saving some money, as far as better fuel mileage it may help some but i doubt it will be very noticeable.

-Jordan-

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
double post again!

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
5,536 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig.
fill out your sig it helps us help you when asking questions. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts