Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been on the site since I got my truck in Sept, and I thought I would show you guys my ride.

Thanks for all the help.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
nice looking rig man. :thumbsup:woot:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
nice truck..got any more pics?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great looking truck man...:thumbsup

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey guys I've been on the site since I got my truck in Sept, and I thought I would show you guys my ride.

Thanks for all the help.

I have been looking at that lift. How do you like it? Do you think some 37/13.5 rubber would fit?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I was going to go with 37s but got a good deal on the bfgs. I don't have the 2inch spacers on it anymore like my sig says. As far as the lift, it was on there when I got it, it rides ok and seems solid, but is definitaly not a bolt-in. Mine has the dual shock hoops and both sides cracked and broke on the rearward mount, the front bolts had worked loose and the rear brakets cracked and eventually failed. I think it would have been fine if everything was tight.

I'll try and take some more pics.

Thanks for the comments guys.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
You should get the rear bumper sprayed black, and some tow mirrors, then the truck would be complete.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I want to black out the whole thing, but the chrome bumpers and grill look good for now. When/If I do the black sport conversion I want to tint the chrome emblems also. I think that would look sick, and be different. And maybe some black 20 in KMC Badlands and 35 Nitto's or ATZ's.

What do the tow mirrors look like?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts