Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what kinda questions do you consider repeat? we need to update a few stickies and we would like some feedback. keep it clean and if we have a few thread that are good write-ups then we can link them in the sticky threads. feel free to post responses guys :thumbsup:

EDIT:
1. grid heater dimming.
2. smoke switch threads
3. what IP/VP to buy (so,ho,monster,etc)
4. what fuel pressure should i be running?
5. what is the 53 block?
6. how much hp do i make?
7. what size tire?
8. what is the best programmer?
9. what can i stack? (we have this in a sticky thread)
10. who's injector's do i buy?
11. IP failure codes?
12. how do i bleed a fuel system?
13. what about 2 stroke oil?
14. what are my error codes?
15. death wobble issues
16. what is the best exhaust?
17. my truck is starting hard what is wrong with it?
18. converter lock up issues/questions
19. what's the best intake?
20. silencer ring removal

Also i would like to add something......we all post and misspell all the time, but there are some that type like they are texting their girl in class.......could you TRY and spell words kinda correct? it's hard for us to understand some of you. :thumbsup:

guys this is looking great so far. we may have some new threads started along with a Q and A section. post more and i'll add it to the list.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The first thing that comes to my mind would be grid heater questions. i.e. "my lights are dimming and brightening, at the same time the engine loads and unloads"
I'm not sure what would be a positive course of action for all the smoke switch threads :S:

·
Kansas Chapter VP
5,400 Posts
Hey,

:agree2:

Anything that deals with lift pumps, fuel pressure, or VPs are on here ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!:doh:

And the "how to get my truck to smoke" is :spank::spank:

Also the "how to get more power" or anything similar is like :bdh:

And things about "I just bought/ going to buy a Cummins"!!!!

Just my thoughts!!!!:S:

Later,
Winslow

·
Registered
206 Posts
Don't forget about the 53 Block questions.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
How about the "how much hp do you think i have" Q's idk how you would do a sticky for that but it gets annoying.:banghead:

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,446 Posts
"how do i make my truck smoke"

"how big of tire can i run at stock height or with a leveling kit"

those are the 2 big ones i see alot

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,446 Posts
one other thing its not a common question but it would be a nice sticky on posting in the right forums, like not asking questions about an 06 in the 03/04 section or asking about a VP truck in the 12 valve section. that woould save mods time in having to move threads to thier proper location

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
"how do i make my truck smoke"

"how big of tire can i run at stock height or with a leveling kit"

those are the 2 big ones i see alot
Yeah I see those as well..

Along with the what chip/programmer/box should I run? What can I stack? Whose injectors should I buy? If I run blah..blah..blah on my truck what will my EGTs be? 53 Block and LOT'S of VP questions as well.

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
Grid Heater.

Fuel Pressure requirements

Accepted fuel pumps that work... I'd better not hear Holley... black, blue, purple pink.

Injection Pump Failure Codes.

How to bleed fuel system.

F'n Smoke Switch.

A link to a gear ratio calculator. Gear Ratio Calculator

Two Stroke Additive.

ABS Lights and Code Trouble Shooting / Resolution.

How to retrieve error codes for specific year vehicles.

Death Wobble

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
one other thing its not a common question but it would be a nice sticky on posting in the right forums, like not asking questions about an 06 in the 03/04 section or asking about a VP truck in the 12 valve section. that woould save mods time in having to move threads to thier proper location
Thats just lack of common sense...If they don't take the time to make sure they are posting in the right section, do you think a sticky will on how to post in the right section will even get read?

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,446 Posts
Thats just lack of common sense...If they don't take the time to make sure they are posting in the right section, do you think a sticky will on how to post in the right section will even get read?
well even in classifieds i see that alot too. it was just an idea:confused013:

·
Registered
841 Posts
How about torque converter lockup and best air intake, i.e. k/n, afe, bhaf, ect.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts