Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 01 cummins with the basic stuff: intake, superchips, 4" straight pipe-stack, stock turbo and everything else still stock. I want to get some injectors, but dont know what to get. I do lightweight towing and daily driving but love blowing smoke...so that is not a problem. I just dont want to buy something tooo big and run hot. Any help would be great.
OH...and how hard is it to put injecotr nozzles on??

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
edge jammers stage 2 or 3 would be a sweet setup especially with the superchip I used to have the superchip with stage 5 edge jammers and it was nice but thats probly to much for you I would stick with stage 2 or 3 :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I have a 01 cummins with the basic stuff: intake, superchips, 4" straight pipe-stack, stock turbo and everything else still stock. I want to get some injectors, but dont know what to get. I do lightweight towing and daily driving but love blowing smoke...so that is not a problem. I just dont want to buy something tooo big and run hot. Any help would be great.
OH...and how hard is it to put injecotr nozzles on??

If your going to get injectors I will have warn you get a FASS or an Air Dog before you put in new injectors so your injection pump will live to tell about the improved preforemance.:thumbsup

P.S. fill about your sig!

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
If your going to get injectors I will have warn you get a FASS or an Air Dog before you put in new injectors so your injection pump will live to tell about the improved preforemance.:thumbsup

P.S. fill about your sig!
Yeah them vp44 are already not that great if you starve them of fuel it will take a dump on you real fast.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
How far you can go depends on your current EGT's. How high are they now?

Merrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts