Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out with the old and in with the new! About 2 weeks ago we picked up a brand new 2015 Ram 2500 Cummins from a local dealership to use as our main tow rig and test mule for the coil spring rear suspension platform. We did a quick build for an event we attended in Daytona this past week but long term we have a lot more plans for this truck. Here's how she sits now with our 4.5" Radius Arm System (using 3" front coils in the pics below) on our Nitro shocks, 37" ATZ P3s, and 20x10 BMF Novakanes:

Quick early morning photo-op inside the Daytona Speedway (Don't mind the tow mirrors, I just unhooked the trailer :slap: )

Our 4.5" Radius Arm System - Zone Offroad 4.5" Radius Arm Suspension System D55 .

So far I'm very impressed with this truck. Plenty of power, rides like factory, doesn't squat as much as I expected when towing with the rear coil spring setup, and the interior is much nicer than our 2010, and this is even a base model.

We'll be building this truck up over the next few months so I'll be posting updates as they come. We're always tinkering with our rigs and trying different suspensions setups so if you have any questions just let me know.

-Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.