Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

new wheels/tires

2937 Views 31 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Taquache
got some new wheels an tires for the Dirty....let me know what ya think?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
Sexy, I need to come hang out with you New Mexico Boys!

· Bangin' through the gears
5,521 Posts
Why ya gotta have 2 bada$$ trucks huh? Looks good man! What did the new wheels set you back? I'm running some 22" powder coated black Incubus Poltergeists on my LMM. They have a good load rating on 'em and a perfect offset. That DMAX needs an exhaust baddddd!!!!! :headbang:

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
Why ya gotta have 2 bada$$ trucks huh? Looks good man! What did the new wheels set you back? I'm running some 22" powder coated black Incubus Poltergeists on my LMM. They have a good load rating on 'em and a perfect offset. That DMAX needs an exhaust baddddd!!!!! :headbang:
Pics of the Dmax with those double deuces!:yourock::headbang:

· Premium Member
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is the wheel i wanted is the poltergeists in a 22 but they are on backorder......yes exactly perfect offset an only a 9 in wide not 9.5 or 10. the wheels i only paid 580 bucks for them new in stock where i live... i was like:shock: ill take them right now. i know i need an exhaust.....i got a ppe coming right now...just gotta decide what exhaust i want....single or duals an what size....

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
It is but I wont be out there :doh: I'll be in houston for the weekend. where in NM are yall?

5,521 Posts
Pics of the Dmax with those double deuces!:yourock::headbang:
I don't wanna throw my pos in sofa's thread here! May I call ya sofa? :lol4:

that is the wheel i wanted is the poltergeists in a 22 but they are on backorder......yes exactly perfect offset an only a 9 in wide not 9.5 or 10. the wheels i only paid 580 bucks for them new in stock where i live... i was like:shock: ill take them right now. i know i need an exhaust.....i got a ppe coming right now...just gotta decide what exhaust i want....single or duals an what size....
That's what I said! I think mine were around 200 hundy a wheel though, but still every other 22" I was looking at was in the 400 dollar range! What is the weight rating on those? For that price in a 20".......I might just have to look into some when I get another job Ha Ha Ha! For my Dodge that is and of course I would get them PC'd flat black :headbang:

I really like the look of that GMC! Fawker's sharp!

· Premium Member
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is but I wont be out there :doh: I'll be in houston for the weekend. where in NM are yall?
Las Cruces....near el paso tx

I don't wanna throw my pos in sofa's thread here! May I call ya sofa? :lol4:

sure i have been called worse..

That's what I said! I think mine were around 200 hundy a wheel though, but still every other 22" I was looking at was in the 400 dollar range! What is the weight rating on those? For that price in a 20".......I might just have to look into some when I get another job Ha Ha Ha! For my Dodge that is and of course I would get them PC'd flat black :headbang:

I really like the look of that GMC! Fawker's sharp!
yes they do have some good prices for 22s. i need a job too......if i ever mess these up or scratch them ill just powdercoat them as well black....
not sure on the rating...have to check them tomorrow....i dont tow anything so hopefully they are ok...but if the make them in a 8 lug then they are bound to know there going on a full size truck i would think

5,521 Posts

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
Saweet!!!!!!

· Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,917 Posts
Those wheels and tires look sofakingbad!!! Are those all you bikes and side by side in that one pic?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.