Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fyi, My Water Pump Started To Leak Out Of The Vent Hole This Past Week. The Truck Has 94000+ Miles. The Pump Was Covered Under The Cummins 100k Warranty. Just Wanted To Let People Know, I Havent Seen Any Post On The Subject.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Good to know that the Cummins warranty covers it. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
was there a deductible?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, $100. deductible

·
Registered
58 Posts
mine is starting to do this, but I have 104,000 miles on it, what is the dealer gonna charge?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Do it yourself...Advanced Auto had a lifetime warranty pump for 69 buck when i last did mine. Once you move the belt off it, all that hold it on is 2 bolts.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
i'll sell ya the Napa pump i bought, and the napa belt for $120 shipped, or just the pump for $60 shipped. its brand new. i bought them and then found out it was under warranty, and just paid the $100. the napa i bought it from is almost an hour away, eventually i'll return it, but if you want it, i'll sel it to you. the dealer will probably charge like $400 to do it. I think the pump itself from dodge is $200 or more, plus coolant at $15 a gallon for 2 gallons, and labor. i'm betting its a hour job to do it yourself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine needs changing and the dealership wanted $100 deductible also. I got one at Advance for $59.99 and am gonna change it this weekend. :headbang:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts