Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I got some inside info today and the quad programmer will be out in july and smarty end of june, and I guess there are beta testers for smarty right now? is what I was told but who knows, also I guess they stopped selling the pmts tell they get the problems fixed with them they wont work on half of the trucks. just though I would let you guys know

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
I have heard the same thing about the Smarty. I'll believe it when I see it, but that is fantastic if it is true. The PMT works fine. It has just been the latest update for guys with no DPF that is only working on some of the trucks. All the other versions of the software are fine.

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard the same thing about the Smarty. I'll believe it when I see it, but that is fantastic if it is true. The PMT works fine. It has just been the latest update for guys with no DPF that is only working on some of the trucks. All the other versions of the software are fine.
thats what I figured since people with pmts here are not having much problems and the smarty thing I have heard before also so lets keep wishing

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Which quad programmer were you told was being released? Last time I talked with them they were releasing the Max Mileage Module first. A power tuner was going to be sometime after that.

·
Registered
745 Posts
does anybody know if either will have the ability to turn the emissions stuff off.....allowing us to run an exhaust without the senors.....like what efi live does with the lmm dmax?

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
lame...........

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she wish bob would actually say something worth while on this site, like giving us a good detail about where there at on the 6.7 smarty instead of hearing from other people, and quad didnt say which one just that they wold be realeasing it then. and will have another post like this in a month or so when they probably wont come out then either lol

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
sure does make me wanna run out and spend a load of $$$ on a smarty............NOT!

·
Registered
767 Posts
i heard that, i dont think i'd buy one even if and when they do come out. Pretty well a joke. Plus if something happens who do you call upon. A guy in Italy, because obviously nobody on here will give us info. BW? I bet it is the lack of someone testing there product. They can't find anybody. haha

·
Registered
117 Posts
they don't care about us, there all running there 5.9 with smartys and figure why should we work hard for the 6.7 guys. I guarantee if BOB had a 6.7 he would be working twice as hard to get the smarty out to us....

·
Registered
884 Posts
Its too bad their waiting game with lame release dates and ignoring the 6.7 owners cost them my business. At least someone is willing to step up and make stuff for the 6.7 crowd.

·
Super Mod
1,465 Posts
they don't care about us, there all running there 5.9 with smartys and figure why should we work hard for the 6.7 guys. I guarantee if BOB had a 6.7 he would be working twice as hard to get the smarty out to us....

He has nothing to do with the production of the smarty.

I'm just as eager as anyone else guys but lets watch the name bashing.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Being from the S2/S3 world previously; I was impressed that Marco and Bob were still supporting the first gens. This does not help me now that I have a 6.7, but I know that if I do get a smarty I will not be kicked to the curb 5 years down the road.

Its not often, these days, that your cup gets filled after you pay the tip...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts