Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a new turbo. :CRY: My old turbo is starting to get a little oil showing on the intake and starting to have a little to much shaft end play. :$: Anyone have any good ideas of what I should be looking for? I'm looking to make over 400 horse some day, and my truck is almost never hooked to any heavy trailers. My only thought was going with a Super B single and some day making it into twins. :hyper: Any ideas will help.

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
The super b probly would work great. Any 62mm turbo would probly work for you.

·
Registered
153 Posts
love my super b i am pushing well over what it is rated for and i havn't killed it yet

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
I think if you really see twins in the future, you gotta look hard at the High Tech SS Line, they are money in your pocket.... Otherwise, get all over the the price point chargers

·
Registered
470 Posts
Go with the Super B from BD.Then when it's time for twins you just get their upgrade kit.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
love my super b i am pushing well over what it is rated for and i havn't killed it yet
Jersey,

Where are you at with your setup?

I feel I am at the limits of my superb with what I have. But it would be good to know what she would hold since I assume you have ALOT more snort than me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the ideas! This is one of the many reasons I love Cummins Fourm :thumbsup I think I will end up going with a Super B and working from there. It might be a long time befor I will need to go to twins. But that will not stop me from wishing! Now I just need to get the stock turbo out of my truck befor it hatches and makes little babies! :lol3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts