1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FUEL
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Alpine iDA-X100
-Alpine M500 amplifier
-(2) 10" MTX thunder 4500's
-Alpine power pack(boosts speakers to 45rms a piece, not 18rms anymore.
-(1) iPod 30gig

the Alpine deck is an iPod specific deck that interfaces with the iPod display at full speed. it displays and through an ipod exactly as if you were using the ipod itself. it has a 2.2" full color display. sounds ridiculous in that quad cab.
getting rid of those turd mtx 4500s soon tho and going to alpines
amp

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I just finished installing a stereo in mine as well. For amps I went with JL Audio 1000/1,,,450/4,,,300/4 . For subs 2- 10W7 JL Audio,, Clairon 675 head unit, sat. radio,back up camera,160 IPOD, Clairon A/V switcher, 1-10.4" flip down screen/DVD player, 5-7" Clairon screens and 2 - 5.8" Clairon screens, Nitendo WII, 3 way Focal for front and rear mids and highs, Audio Control DQT and DQX EQ/Xovers, All JL Audio RCA's and monster cable power and speaker wire, and Bluetooth for hands free cell use.. I'll post pics over the weekend ,i'm actually going to pick up the truck tomorrow

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
get a PRO BOX band pass for the subs. its kick . the best box that i have heard for the QC. I had that boc with 10" kicker comps. it sounded great.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did someone say ProBox?

I had the ProBox in my 2004 quad cab and now I upgraded to the mega. If someone is interested let me know. I also have 2 10" Eclipse SW7104DVC-T2. All equipment is like new!!! :beer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts