barly! only 270 thou on this lil puppy

·
Fill Diesel Only
1,033 Posts
looks in real nice shape.

2,767 Posts
Looks great...:thumbsup:

Hmmm.... silver, 2wd, 6 speed manual? Just my style :D

Just needs the badges removed, & then lowered (especially in the rear), the chrome fender eyebrows removed
& then pop the hood to start the HP mods !!

..Joe

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shes gonna be mosty stock hp wise for a wihle boys no more cash for a bit haha

·
Registered
591 Posts
no worries, everyone knows silver is the fastest colour! :party018: Congratulations on the nice purchase.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Very nice truck there, looks like a great purchase.

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
congrats Wes, glad you took your time and found what you wanted. Hope it treats you as well as you treat it.

·
Banned
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wrong member bill!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
right on man,,nice lookin truck. im looking for another truck for work wanna take the blue demon out of the work scene and into the racing scene ? i think lol

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
right on man,,nice lookin truck. im looking for another truck for work wanna take the blue demon out of the work scene and into the racing scene ? i think lol
wish I had your money :headbang:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Tight truck man, but now you gotta get a hold of a Mod and come up with a new User Name, we don't want people thinking you're running a truck that's undervalved...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
clean lookin rig bro,,,,,,,looks brand new.. good luck w/ it

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Haha, yeah, we all know that feeling, lol. These trucks tend to be money pits. Very clean looking rig, you will enjoy it.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
wish I had your money :headbang:
well lets see? my truck gets a 200$ a day,at an average of 24 days a month,no fuel costs i pay my insurence payment,and oil...lol so the blue demon has made its money ,,its payed off in 4 months so ,,its gettin too nice to bring to work haha,,so just lookin into things my brotha....theres lots of options,,my next work truck will probably be the power wagon,,its a nice work truck..do they have it with a diesel yet?? i told my son when he gets his dl i might give him the blue demon,,he got quite exited lol i love the fact he comes with me to the events so he can get the knowledge before actually driving one of these.thats my boy eitherway offtopic sorry guys..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts