Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i just bought a new 06 cummins an its my first diesel so i need some help on performance upgrades. I want this tuck to have crazy power any suggestions help me out please i don't even know where to start manly i just want the truck to have power i wont be pulling with it very much an if i am its nothing huge. Any suggestions????

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lots of money and:

1. Good oil/fuel filters
2. free flowing exhaust
3. intake
4. lift pump
5. built clutch/tranny
6. electronics
7. Injectors
8. Head Studs
9. Turbo

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi guys i just bought a new 06 cummins an its my first diesel so i need some help on performance upgrades. I want this tuck to have crazy power any suggestions help me out please i don't even know where to start manly i just want the truck to have power i wont be pulling with it very much an if i am its nothing huge. Any suggestions????
Go to user cp and fill out your signature then tell us your goals and everyone will be able to help alot more.

1st: guages or a monitor, intake, exhaust

2nd: mild programmer or box

3rd: lift pump, clutch or auto tranny upgrades, more agressive programming/ stacking

4th: cp3 upgrades, turbo/turbos, head studs, injectors, skys the limit

How much do you want to spend and how far do you want to go?

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,748 Posts
Need more info on your truck first. Then try using the "search" function, because there are quite a few threads similar to this one, that will give you the direction/info you will need to get there.

Take care of the supporting mods first:

- Fuel (pusher pump, CP3 upgrade or duals, etc...)
- Transmission (clutch in manual, convertor, valve body, deep pan in auto, minimum)
- Gauges (To know what your truck is doing at all times)
- Then add power (programmer, pressure box, turbo, injectors, etc...)

Hope this helps and good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts