Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a good deal on a 99 laramie quad-cab 4x4 NV4500 315/75 16's, has only 143k miles and was 10g total! Its in great condition. Besides the fuel pressure issue on this model what else should i worry about? all it has now is a 4" turbo back and im thinkin about installin 3.54's cuz da 4.10 are overkill since i dont do much towing. what intake is the best in your opinion and whats the best tuner? im looking for some extra power, fuel economy and reliability and does that BD boost builder really work? also can an edge juice recalibrate the speedo?:yourock:

·
Hemi
12,651 Posts
Get some gauges and a Airdog lift pump first. I've heard good things about AFE and Icebox intakes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what about those volant with the air scoop? and what are iceboxes, sorry im kinda new.

·
Hemi
12,651 Posts
I don't know. There's not to many people on here running Volant. Icebox is just another brand of intake.

·
On call 24/7
12,630 Posts
Look into a CumminsDatabase.com :: BHAF , it will save ya some money. If you swapp the 4.10's for 3.54's youll miss the power with 315's. I think your refering to a bd boost fooler? If you get a edge juice with attitude its got a built in boost fooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts