Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, checking in for the first time here. I was recommended here by a friend of mine Daryl, who is the parts manager at our local Dodge dealership in Covington, LA. Some of ya'll may know him.

Looking forward to becoming involved here and attending some of the meets that Daryl talked about.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
:welcome: welcome.....hope you like it, we all seem to get along pretty good. Better than the Diesel Power Forum, it SUCKS!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
:welcome:Welcome to a good site with good people.

·
Registered
65 Posts
happy you made it over. these guys are great over here.

hey tommy, wait till you see this truck. its really nice. almost makes me wanna jump the 3rd gen fence. almost:lol3:

welcome aboard bigriver.
daryl

·
Registered
87 Posts
:welcome::welcome: This is a great place:hyper: I have learned alot!! just got a 95 CTD 12v can't wait to start mods:peelout This is the place you want to be:thumbsup

·
Registered
483 Posts
:welcome: Great to have ya !!:welcome:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome mat.
I see ya'll putting something together for the 17th, but unfortunately I've been wrapped up with work till God only knows when. I'll stay in touch and try to work out some future dates for the parking lots tail gating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts