Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a member for a while 9Just haven't posted)as I use to have a 6.7 Cummins. I wrecked it then baught a 6.0 PSD (Big Mistake) I traded that piece o'chit on an '06 Mega cab and l thought I'd start "learning" myself up on my 5.9.
Anyway, my names Dominic, I'm in the Westminster area and hope to learn from ya guys!

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the Welcome! 1badram06, are you Kenny from Go Dodge? If so, I tried buying a truck from you guys a while back..

· Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,833 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the Welcome! 1badram06, are you Kenny from Go Dodge? If so, I tried buying a truck from you guys a while back..
Oh yeah, whats up Dominic?!?!? Hows your new truck treating you?

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Kenny, I thought that truck looked familiar.
So far I love this truck. I'm in the middle of figuring out what MODS to go with. I 've already baught my 5" exhaust and now I'm deciding between going with Smarty or BD. Any suggestions?

· Registered
2,024 Posts
Whats your truck look like boss i'm in thornton so i imagine our paths will cross at some point, welcome aboard!

Reactions: Hitman

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here's a pic of the new truck. If you see me, honk and flip me off. That always grabs my attention! haha

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's an auto. I got it from Broadway Dodge.

· Registered
2,024 Posts
Nice, i'll keep an eye out for ya, working on getting a new compressor for my train horns so you'll know me:shock:

Silver 02 2500 sport with ghost flames on the hood and fenders, 6" with 37's cant miss me, theres usually this weird black cloud that follows me around

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice, i'll keep an eye out for ya, working on getting a new compressor for my train horns so you'll know me:shock:

Silver 02 2500 sport with ghost flames on the hood and fenders, 6" with 37's cant miss me, theres usually this weird black cloud that follows me around

HAHA! I want some train horns too!

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats a good looking truck bro! If you need any advice on bolt-on's or what not, just let me know Dominic! :thumbsup:
Thanks Kenny. I'm sure I'll be having a pot load of questions for you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.