Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

New to the Cummins family

976 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  terb
Hey Guys,
I've been a lurker for a few months now and finally my family and I have bought a truck. Currently we have a '95 Chev K1500 4x4. But it just didn't have the guts to haul cars and our 23 ft boat. Consdering we have a few show cars on progress and want to do the Great American Race with my Mom's Model A we needed to step it up. Finally after dealing with a dealership here in Kamloops(Rivershore Chrysler) we looked elsewhere. They were not willing to negiotate at all and had a truck that was over priced. So we settled on a 2008 Mega cab 2500 with the six speed automatic. Picking it up on wednesday and going immediatly to pick up a trailer and load up my Right hand drive BMW 323I project. Looking forward to contributing. I'm a regular responder to my local BMW board bcbimmers. I'm sure I will be on here a lot. And I know for certain the truck won't be staying stock for long. I burst out laughing when my Girlfriend asked me how long could I leave it stock. I'll probably unplug the EGR before I even leave the lot.
Anyways looking forward to getting to know all your names and faces a little better. Maybe I'll even get to meet a few of you guys since I do lots of random trips to weird places.
Cheers,

-Kirin
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
You will like it much better when you get rid of the "crap" under the hood. Welcome to Cummins Forum!!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had the truck now for 48 hours and have hauled a trailer 600KM. Wow does this thing ever tow and does it soo well. Alll it is making me want to do is find a bigger badder trailer or something to tow lol.

Heres a pic of the first day.

· Premium Member
1,804 Posts
welcome!!!!..........:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.