Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am a new member. I am picking up my new 4x4 3500 dually mega cab Laramie 160.5" this Saturday. This will be my 3rd cummings. Previous diesels: 1999 dually 3500 QC 2wd 160.5", 2003 Chevy 2500 crew cab 4x4 Duramax/Allison, 2007 Dodge 3500 dually 4x4 crew cab 160.5". I have read several topics and threads and have already learned new stuff. Thanks for all the info and if I can help anyone out I'll do my best! Thanks for the opportunities!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Hello all. I am a new member. I am picking up my new 4x4 3500 dually mega cab Laramie 160.5" this Saturday. This will be my 3rd cummings. Previous diesels: 1999 dually 3500 QC 2wd 160.5", 2003 Chevy 2500 crew cab 4x4 Duramax/Allison, 2007 Dodge 3500 dually 4x4 crew cab 160.5". I have read several topics and threads and have already learned new stuff. Thanks for all the info and if I can help anyone out I'll do my best! Thanks for the opportunities!

Welcome! But, please read the side of your truck!

It has a Cummins, not a Cummings as in "ford owns Cummings" :thumbsup:

Reactions: simplysmn

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,105 Posts
Welcome to cummings forum. We are proud to accept you into the brotherhood of cummings!

Reactions: pipeliner1982

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
e.e. cummings was a poet/writer who couldn't find the shift key, lol.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
As you can tell there are a lot of famouse comedians on the forum that love to be funny all the time. But I can't say too much because I've been guitly of it once or twice too. Also don't tell anyone you gas in your truck either, they will eat you up for that too. Good luck with your adventure in this krazy world.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
^^^oh yeah I forgot about the jerks too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously?

I didn't realize this was an English class as well. I thought I had graduated high school many years ago....

·
Registered
59 Posts
welcome to the forum. I have found tons of useful information here in a short time.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome aboard man! I did kinda laugh at the Cummings thing and knew you would catch it, but its all good. Lesson learned. Anyways, enjoy the site!
Take care

1 - 11 of 11 Posts