Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone!! Just wanted to see how things are in nm. I just moved to Las Cruces last week from Dallas/Ft. Worth, Tx area. If you all can hit me up with diesel events or meets that go on near by thatd be great!! Also any good diesel shops around?? What about race tracks (drag)? I drive a black '98 2500 4x4 with chrome stacks, so if you see me driving bye feel free to rev or honk or anything. always looking to meet more diesel enthusiasts :) thanks guys, hope to see ya around!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
NM Chapter President
675 Posts
hey man welcome to las cruces, there is a lot of us from cruces on here, i drive a blue 98.5 with full chrome grill and have some smoked cab lights, i am pretty sure i have seen you around.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks man, yea i think ive seen your truck around town one time, hope to see ya around again

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm in the area. 97 12v ECLB, black with black wheels with 35's and 5" single stack. Also have toolbox and windshield visor.

There was a group hanging out around town from time to time, but I was always working and couldn't go. I've got a few diesel buddys who don't get online as well.

-Dustin-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.