Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Recently scored a 93 exclb auto 4x4, 284,xxx on body 91,xxx on the motor, bought it from the 2nd owner(cummins tech) he only had it for 3 months! Scored it for 2100!! It's in great condition just a few questions for the pump gurus, I know search bar, but I hate all the sifting for a few questions. It has an industrial injection rebuilt pump on it maybe 1000 miles. Previous owner ed with it a little. Smokes like a freight train.... Not a Big fan, can I just turn the smoke screw out a couple turns and clean it up a bit, and not screw with the star wheel and fuel screw? Tia guys!

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
You can try the smoke screw but if it smokes that bad you'll need to raise the starwheel up to try and clean up the smoke.

The smoke screw should be flush on the inside of the AFC top.

Is it using the stock air box? If so drill 2-3 2" holes into the front side of it so that it can breathe better, that will give it more power and maybe clean up a little more smoke.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I'll add it to mug sig right now. But it's a 93 exclb, 4x4,auto, II rebuilt VE, K&N filter, HX35, 3" straight pipe glowshift boost, pryo, trans temp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts